Sunday, February 26, 2012

Favorite Reads

Between books at the moment, I began to think of some of my favorite reads. There are way too many to name so I'll just list a few. Of course, I am a HUGE fan of Harry Potter. My other loves include Pride and Prejudice, The Kite Runner, The Great Gatsby, Speak, The Five People You Meet in Heaven, and my newest favorite is The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. If you haven't had the privilege of reading these books, pick them up immediately! They are truly the type you just can't put down. Obviously, my favorite genre is fiction. What about you, readers?

What are some of your favorites? I am getting a Kindle on Wednesday and could use some opinions on my first buys.

1 comment:

  1. Those are all awesome books! I've never read Huck Fin but I will have to give it a shot!
    Some books you may enjoy on your kindle...hmm, here are a few: The Lovely Bones, My Sister Lives On The Mantelpiece, Perks of Being A Wallflower, The Shack, The Story of Edgar Sawtelle, The Reader, The Time Traveler's Wife, My Sister's Keeper, Nineteen Minutes, Charlie St. Cloud, The Hunger Games...all are great books. :)

    ReplyDelete